Disclaimer: The text below is a publicity article that was not written by Cryptonews.com reporters.
Nebeus, is a Spanish cryptocurrency application that provides an entire ecosystem of crypto services allowing users to borrow, earn, trade and insure their digital assets. One of the most used Nebeus services is Crypto Lending: a service that allows Nebeus users to instantly borrow stablecoins (USDT or USDC) or Fiat money (GBP, EUR or USD) without selling their cryptocurrency.
Crypto-secured loans are loans that people can secure using their cryptocurrencies as collateral. The demand for such loans has increased significantly over the past couple of years as you can keep your assets and get cash instantly. Crypto-backed loans allow people to do more with their crypto, like:
- Diversify their crypto portfolios by buying more cryptocurrencies.
- Finance their ambitions and pay for major expenses, such as mortgage installments and more.
- finance their businesses.
- And even help with small daily expenses.
Best of all, you don’t have to worry about taxes. The same tax rules do not apply to crypto lending compared to if you sold your crypto directly.
If you need more information on the purpose and benefits of using crypto to get loans, there is a summary here.
Now – Nebeus has taken their crypto lending game to the next level: Nebeus has added 7 new coins to their list of accepted cryptocurrencies that can be used as collateral for Nebeus Flexible loans. Besides the previously available Ethereum (ETH) and Bitcoin (BTC), the new incorporations of DASH (DASH), Litecoin (LTC), Ripple (XRP), Stellar (XLM), Avalanche (AVAX), Bitcoin Cash (BCH) and EOS (EOS) will allow more people to access crypto loans.
These flexible loans are tailored to your individual needs, as you can borrow up to 80% LTV up to a maximum of 250,000 in fiat or stablecoins. Plus, with customizable terms ranging from 1 to 36 months, you have full control of the loan at all times.
Flexible loans are also risk-free, as collateral is insured up to USD 100 million by Lloyd’s of London, held in a bank-grade security vault and protected against margin calls through innovative services, such as than Nebeus’ automatic margin call management. Nebeus even provides a buffer period of 10 days to take action in the event of a margin call: making the loans truly ZERO RISK.
Learn more about the newly added cryptocurrencies that can be used as collateral to fund your dreams:
What is AVAX?
Avalanche is a platform that allows anyone to build custom decentralized applications (dApps) powered by the AVAX coin. Avalanche also allows:
- Developers should create custom blockchains (subnets) where they have full control over privacy rules.
- 4,500 transactions per second, compared to a maximum of 7 for Bitcoin.
What is XRP?
Ripple (XRP) has a clear goal: to tackle expensive and slow international transfers. Thus, XRP enables financial institutions and banks to transfer coins globally, quickly and inexpensively.
Compared to Bitcoin, XRP:
- Handles over 1,500 transactions per second, compared to a maximum of 7 for Bitcoin.
- Is more environmentally friendly as no mining is required.
What is LTC?
Litecoin (LTC) is very similar to Bitcoin. However, there are a few key differences:
- It’s 4 times faster, processing a block every 2.5 minutes.
- The maximum supply in circulation is four times larger: 84 M against 21 M BTC.
What is BCH?
Bitcoin Cash (BCH) is a spin-off from Bitcoin that works towards Bitcoin’s original promise of being a true usable digital currency. BCH also:
- Increased its block size from 1MB to 32MB to improve transaction speeds.
- Is versatile because it offers almost instantaneous and inexpensive transactions, and it is currently used in more than 5,000 physical locations around the world.
What is DASH?
Dash (DASH) is a cryptocurrency derived from the Bitcoin blockchain. It has similar uses to Bitcoin, but puts more emphasis on privacy. Dash also:
- Keeps your transactions anonymous, preventing anyone from accessing sensitive information.
- Has instant global transfers that take seconds, compared to Bitcoin’s processing time that ranges from 10 minutes to an hour.
What is XLM?
Stellar Lumens (XLM) is the cryptocurrency used by the Stellar blockchain, founded by Jed McCaleb, one of the co-founders of Ripple. Instead of helping banks like Ripple does, Lumens helps individuals become part of the global economy. Compared to Ripple:
- It’s a non-profit organization, so it’s focused on helping people, not just making profit.
- XLM benefits people in developing countries to become more empowered with their money.
What is EOS?
EOS (EOS) is a developer-focused blockchain platform designed to facilitate fast, configurable, and scalable projects supported by the EOS cryptocurrency. Additionally:
- EOS provides tools, guidance, funding to community dApp proposals and training courses to constantly support their community.
- It holds up because it constantly rewards users for their work.