clickOH, an Argentinian logistics start-up, announced that it has completed the management team that will lead the company’s operations and expansion in Latin America. Some of the senior executives incorporated by clicOH have backgrounds in Latin American unicorn companies.
The startup provides integral logistics services to e-commerce businesses. clicOH connects the existing logistics infrastructure via its own technology platform. This means the company can ship in less than 24 hours and at a lower cost than postal services and other industry players.
clicOH was selected for the Y Combinator Winter 2021 batch and closed in May 2022 a $25 Million Series A Round led by Tiger Global Management. The company operates in Argentina, Chile, Mexico and Uruguay.
The startup’s roadmap includes scaling and expanding into other Latin American countries, which is why it has attracted top talent to form a new C-level leadership team The most recent leadership additions are, in many cases, from unicorn companies and have a proven track record in regional positions.
“We detected an ideal context to integrate the best talents available on the market. The e-commerce logistics industry offers a huge challenge for executives with very good experience and a good track record. We are determined to strengthen our expansion plans in the region and to be a key player in e-commerce logistics in every country where we operate,” Daniela Guidalevichexplains the regional HR manager of clicOH.
The new clicOH management team is composed as follows:
- Sebastien Rosenbolt – CTO – Chief Technology Officer. He left his position as vice president of engineering at Despegar.
- Mauro Gurdulich – CRO – Chief Revenue Officer. Left his position at Pedidos Ya as Commercial Director for Latin America.
- Umberto Negro – COO – Director of Operations. Left his position as Country Operations Manager at Rappi.
- Francois de Villalobos – CPO – Product Manager. Stepped down from his position as Chief Operating Officer at SWVL.
- Juan Jose Sainz – Chief Financial Officer – Chief Financial Officer. Left Conekta as Director of Financial Planning and Analysis.
- Gabriel Rodriguez Gonzalez – VP HR – Vice President of Human Resources. Left SWVL as Director of People and Culture.