Manchester City seek funds for Harry Kane, Jack Grealish moves
With most of the great European seasons now over, the rumor mill has been highlighted as clubs reflect on their moves ahead of what will be a busy transfer window. Check out the latest gossip below, and check out all the official offers here.
TOP STORY: City seeks funds for Kane, Grealish moves out
Manchester City seek to unload their youngster Lukas Nmecha to raise funds for the purpose of signing the Tottenham Hotspur Harry kane and Jack Grealish from Aston Villa this summer, according to the Daily Mail.
The 22-year-old has impressed on loan for Anderlecht from Vincent Kompany this season, scoring 14 goals in 31 league appearances. Nmecha went through Manchester City academy and got several loans thanks to his development.
The move would be seen as a way to fund the movements of England stars Kane and Grealish, who are expected to be paid for through certain players for a fee.
The pair have been reported to cost over £ 200million and while offloading fringe players is only a fraction of that, the large number of City players who fall into this category could provide the resources. necessary to sign both players.
England captain Kane has been linked with a move this summer in search of silverware. The 27-year-old recently won the Premier League Golden Boot as well as the playmaker award for most assists.
His record of 166 Premier League goals has generated a lot of interest. As for Grealish, the Villa captain has garnered interest in recent seasons with his game-making efforts. The 25-year-old’s fine club form was rewarded with a call-up from England ahead of the European Championships this summer.
– Stream ESPN FC Daily on ESPN + (US only)
– European Soccer Pick ‘Em: enter to win $ 10,000
– Juventus set to expand Alvaro Morataready this summer, according to the journalist Fabrizio Romano. The 28-year-old joined Atletico Madrid last summer, racking up 21 goals in 32 Serie A appearances. The extension will cost Juve and new boss Massimiliano Allegri 10 million euros in loan fees, this which was agreed as a clause when Spain international joined last season.
– Jose Mourinho wants to sign a defender Jerome Boateng for AS Roma this summer. Gazzetta dello Sport reports that with the 32-year-old contract expiring this summer, Roma are a likely destination. They also say Mourinho was an admirer of the former Germany international and attempted to sign him while in charge of Manchester United. A deal is said to be on the table for the player through intermediaries, hoping to secure his signature before the new season.
– Several Premier League clubs are considering move to Espanyol Adrian embarba, according to AS. According to the outlet, West Ham United, Wolves, Norwich City and Watford are on the trail of the winger, who has had a strong season with 23 goals in 36 appearances in Liga Segunda. The 29-year-old is keen to extend his stay at his current club despite interest from England as well as Levante and Real Betis in Spain.
– Internazionale watch Alessandro Florenzi and Emerson Royal as possible replacements for Achraf Hakimi if the 22-year-old is due to leave this summer. Calciomercato reports Florenzi is set to return to Roma after a loan from Paris Saint-Germain, despite an optional € 9million fee to keep the full-back. While Emerson Royal could be set to leave Barcelona in a bid to raise funds this summer after a loan spell at Real Betis.
– Serge Aurier told Tottenham he will not be renewing his contract as he begins his final year at the club. L’Equipe report that the 28-year-old is looking to move on at the end of the current deal with Spurs in an interview, with a return to PSG, the perfect destination for the full-back. The Ivorian international joined the London club from the French capital in 2017 and while a flashback might be ideal, he hasn’t closed the door on other potential suitors.